Warm and happy greetings to all!
Our institution MJC, under the guidance of its Management, continues to march towards success with confidence. Our sharp, clear-sighted vision of service towards the needy is what sets our institution apart. Our commitment at MJC is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to become critical thinkers and strong and dynamic entrepreneurs.
With the teamwork of MJC’s dedicated Heads of the Departments, faculty and its students, it delights me to see how the College is growing from strength to strength, be it through our innovative teaching methods, infrastructural developments, partnerships with leading companies, or our very efficient placement cell. MJC students are found to excel in both curricular and extra-curricular activities. While units like the National Service Scheme (NSS) and National Cadet Corps (NCC) help them become socially conscious and responsible citizens, our various clubs and value added programs help them develop other traits like leadership, compassion, resilience and curiosity. We care for the individual development of each student, by following a counselling system that gives prime importance to behavioural discipline, moral integrity and emotional wellbeing.
MJC proudly encourages its faculty to also keep learning, by acquiring higher degrees, publishing their work in national and international journals and attending seminars, workshops and conferences. At MJC, we devote all our energy to ensure that we meet the highest expectations of every student and parent by providing an excellent quality of education. In the future, I am confident that the College, with its rich legacy, will continue to mould young girls into empowered young women.
Come, be a part of our MJC Family!
Dr Nazeema is an experienced leader, teacher and researcher, passionate about educational innovation. Her extensive experience has helped her employ new and effective teaching strategies, to conceptualize and implement curricula that meets the highest standards. She is dedicated towards developing MJC into a world class institution, using the values of ethics, efficiency and responsibility to inspire her whole team.
QUALIFICATIONS: M.Sc., MBA (Finance and Human Resources)., M.Phil., SLET., NET., Ph.D (Biochemistry)
EXPERIENCE: Overall teaching experience: 21 years. Previously held posts:
- Principal, KSG College of Arts & Scinece, Coimbatore
- Director of Admissions and PG Research, RVS College of Arts & Science
- HoD of Biochemistry, RVS College of Arts & Science
- Professor of Biochemistry, Sree Narayana Guru College
ACCOLADES: Dr Nazeema has been the recepient of various highly regarded accolades in her career:
- Dr Radha Krishnan Gold Medal for her contribution towards teaching and research
- Gold Medal at Bharathiar University during undergraduate studies
- Best Faculty Award, given by Nehru College, among teachers in South India
- Best Faculty Award at RVS College
- Best Faculty Award at Sree Narayana Guru College
- Best Alumni Award by Sri Ramakrishana College Alumni Association for work rendered as Vice President of the Alumni Association
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No: 9843518346, LinkedIn
transform a life
You have the power to touch and transform lives like never before